When it comes to fresh food delivery for your dog, NomNomNow is simply the best. From the recipe design to your doorstep there is a higher level of thought, science, and standard that is unmatched in the fresh dog food market.
Scored 9.7/10 in Review
Woof Whiskers reviewed NomNomNow, taking careful consideration of everything from the ordering process to the packaging to the reaction from the reviewer’s dog upon eating it. They loved NomNomNow so much that they scored it a 9.7/10 and said it was their favorite.
“NomNomNow is our favorite option for fresh dog food delivery. Portion-sized resealable bags, excellent variety in recipes, high quality ingredients and freshness, and competitive pricing. What else can you ask for?”
One of the things that sets NomNomNow apart from the pack is the fact that every recipe is strictly guided by NomNomNow’s own veterinary nutritionist, Dr. Justin Shmalberg. The human-grade ingredients used in NomNomNow’s recipes are sourced from restaurant suppliers.
All of NomNomNow’s meals are prepared in their commercial kitchens in Nashville and the San Francisco area that are 100% owned and operated by NomNomNow. Owning their own facilities allows them to oversee the entire production from preparation to packaging. This is a huge deal because other dog food companies may be using a shared kitchen space, which impacts quality standards.
The designers at NomNomNow really considered user experience when they came up with the packaging.
- Each meal pack is individually packaged and portioned, making mealtime easy and stress-free. No need to measure or scoop; just pour into your dog’s bowl and serve.
- Meals are packed safely and securely in a heavy-duty brown shipping box with NomNomNow’s logo and messaging stating to refrigerate the contents as soon as possible.
- Inside each box, meals are wrapped in bundles and packed with blocks of dry ice, keeping your pet’s food cold and fresh from their kitchens to your door.
- Heartland Beef Mash: With ground beef, russet potatoes, eggs, carrots, and peas among other healthy ingredients, your pup will get the protein, fat, and flavor needed at meal time.
- Tasty Turkey Fare: Ground turkey, eggs, brown rice, carrots, and spinach give this recipe an ingredient profile that makes transitioning to fresh food easy.
- Chicken Chow Wow: Diced chicken, sweet potatoes, yellow squash, and spinach lead the ingredients of this low-carb, high-flavor meal.
- Porkalicious Potluck: Ground pork, russet potatoes, green beans, yellow squash, brown mushrooms, and kale pack major nutrition and flavor.
- Variety Pack: Contains 150g bags of all four recipes so your pup can try each one to see which flavor they love the best.
- Recipe Rotation: If your dog likes variety in her diet, NomNomNow offers the option to rotate recipes each week or get multiple recipes in each delivery for just $5.
NomNomNow‘s pricing depends on several factors such as your dog’s current and target weight, their age, activity level, and the number of meals per delivery you prefer. Plans are shipped with one, two, or four weeks worth of meals with increasing discounts for larger shipments. The chart below gives you an idea but naturally, your actual cost will depend on your individual plan.
If you are interested in trying out NomNomNow, there is no better time than NomNomNOW! Take advantage of a special offer just for the iHeartDogs community and see the difference fresh food can make for your dog’s health.
The post We Found the Healthiest Dog Food Out There and They Deliver! appeared first on iHeartDogs.com.